Period not yet started, mild cramping, pressure. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy chances?

I am suppose to have started my period today. I have had mild cramping and pressure for 4 days. My last period was October 22 and lasted for 6 days. I have about 22 to 23 day cycle. My breast feel a little full but I thought this to be something just before my period to come on. I checked my cervix . Its high and a little soft. I had unprotected sex Oct 31. twice he came in me both times, Nov. 1 once he came and Nov 5 once he withdrew and Nov. 6 he came inside. Could I be pregnant? By the way I am 45 years old. Thank you for any help.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer