Period not stopping, cysts in uterus. Biopsy, PAP results normal. History of lynch syndrome. Advise?

In August 2012 i got my period and since then it has not stopped, now being Apr 2013 i'm am getting so frustrated with this problem i can't figure out what is going on.

I have lynch syndrome in my family so my gynoecologist did several biopsy and pap. Everything has comeup normal. In oct 2012 I was bleeding so bad that it was decided to do a D&C on me to give me a break from the bleeding and this was after trying a clotting medication. I then had a two week break of no bleeding but it started again and heavy. I have had several trips to the hospital being i had lost so much blood but my body seems to be handling the blood loss except for the fact that i'm always low in iron.

In feb 2013 i had another u/s and this one showed the my uterus lining was at 1.2cm and that i had several cyst in my ovaries measuring largest at 4cm. It was decided that i don't fit the symptoms for endometriosis as i have never had painful periods and my lining seems to be within normal rates. My doctor then look into pcos but all of my hormones levels are normal. I can't take birth control because i'm bi-polor and hormones make me crazy.

I'm at a loss and was wonder if anyone had any suggestion? I believe since my gyno can't figure out what is going I'm going to be referred to an endocranologist but doesn't this specialist have to do with out of balance hormones which i don't have????

Anyway help would be greatly appreciate,,
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013