Period missed, pregnancy test positive. How to use Mifegest kit?

I'm a 18 year old girl and i have missed my period this month. my pregnancy result is also positive. i belong from a very conservative family of westbengal,india. they will never accept this truth.
i have taken the "MIFEGEST Kit" from a chemist but i dont know how to use it. please help me out doctor. please. i'm not in a state of visiting any gynecologist. .
please help me doctor.
i need your help.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Mar 2016

Medical abortion is good choice for early week pregnancy and it can be done successfully up to 9 weeks of gestational age.

Abortion procedure is associated with excessive vaginal bleeding, abdominal pain, vomiting, fainting etc. So, you must consult with doctor for proper direction, use of the Mifegest kit and emergency purpose. You may need some painkiller and other associated medications.

Post pill abortion, one USG scan is required to check retained bits and other tissue. In such case, D & C may be done to complete the abortion procedure.

Kindly, consult with local doctor for safe termination of pregnancy. Good luck.