Period missed, pregnancy test negative. Is abortion safe if pregnant? Its effect on health?

Hi Doc,
I was married on Sep15th 2013, my last month period date was 5th-sep-2013. But this month, menses has not happened yet. I am worried that I may be preganent. I did a test at home and the result was negative but still am worried. Is there a chances like this that the period will be delayed after having sex?? If am preganent, how safe to go about abortion?? will I be able to concieve if I abort now?? Will abortion affects my health??

Preethi
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013