Period like cramps, sore breasts, tired, bloated. Pregnant?

Hey. I have been having period like cramps since Friday was meant to be due on Sunday just gone but still nothing. My boob are really sore more so than when I do normally have my cycle and normally only lasts a day. Feeling tired all the time. A little snappy. Bloated. More hungry also a little sick. Fancy chicken all the time. My cycle is always on time. Was just wondering if I am pregnant and should I do a test? I have had a child before but can t really remember the beginning. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
May 2013

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, then there is possibility of pregnancy.
Though your symptoms are suggesting pregnancy but they are not enough to confirm it.
As you missed your expected date of periods better to go for pregnancy test once which will rule out the possibility.

Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.