Period like cramps, headaches, nausea. Had tubal litigation. What does it indicate?

Hello I am 28 years old have been having period like cramps and jumps in the stomach that small kicks I have had a tubal ligation after our third child was born but we are wanting more children and I get headaches almost everyday and have been nauseated and eating a lot I also have done a pregnancy test which came up negative of course and have done research on tubal.pregnancies and ectopic pregnancy what could this be sign of I just have not felt my self lately
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013