Period last for a long time, head ache, tired feeling

i have been in my period for 9 days now when they never last more than 4 days. I have been very nauseous and have been peeing alot.I have also had bad head aches and feeling super tired lately i have had a bay before and it reminds me of pregnacy symptoms but im on my menstral cycle so i dont get why im feelingnlike this
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

Menstruation can also be associated with nausea, fatigue and headaches. Since you are currently having your period then this is the likely cause.

Your period is prolonged at 9 days, if it continues or is currently heavy, you need to consider visiting your doctor.

He or she would be able to give you medication to stem the bleeding.

I hope this helps