Period is late. Pregnancy test negative. Have abdominal pain and sensitive breasts. Advice?

I would be really thankful if you could help me a bit. I had my last period on the 12 of January. I am sexually active. I did twe pregnancy tests on around 24th of February and 3rd of march. Both came to be negative. However I still didn t get my period. (should get the second one) I have some abdominal pain . And my breasts are painful and sensitive. Have no other symptoms that could mean 2nd month of pregnancy (last sexual involvement I had was some time in mid January towards the end of January) I am very scared of what could it be. Please give me some advise it makes me go crazy. I will appreciate any advise.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013