Period is late. Overweight, hernia and fatty liver. Suggestions?

im 43 in june ive been to the dr's already and had blood tests done to see if im going through a change of life the dr says no im not going through change of life the last time i had my period was december now im getting worried as i should be getting them .......... i am over alittle bit of weight and i do have a hernia and abit of a fatty liver but that shouldnt effect my periods should it ...... im 5.3 cms tall and weigh 80 kgs even the drs says im ok ............

regards kimberly

Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013