Period is late. Have white discharge, and abdominal pain. HPT is negative. Cause?

I am 3 months late and before I was regular. When I missed the first month I was sick for over a week at night then it went away. I have had white discharge a lot! Today I went to sit down and I had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen and felt like it went straight down to my vagina. This also happens when I sit down. I have taken Hpt's when I first missed but came back negative. I have not taken anymore for over a month now.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013