Period is late. Have nausea and vomiting. Pregnancy test negative. Had creamy discharge. Suggestions?

I had my period in the first week n last week of January having the vomiting and nausea dizzy feelings also. Did some pregnancy tests and blood test and they all came out negative.Im feeling some strange feelings in my lower tummy area n also my navel. Last weeks been having discharge a thick cottage cheese like and then white and creamy and stretchy can you help me shed some light on this please cause the doctors are not seeing anything at all.and my clothes and my work uniform pants cannot fit like before I am gettin bigger and I dont eat at all like before just small meals and I drink alot of liquid namely water and natural juices please help me thank you
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013