Period is late. Have increased vaginal discharge. Negative pregnancy test. Did not complete UTI medication. Advice?

Hi, my name is Samantha. I recently had a Urinary Tract Infection and was prescribed some drugs. However, I did not complete the dosage. Now, my period appears to be late this month (it was delayed last month), my vaginal discharge seems to have increased. However, there is no cramping, no spotting, and the 2 pregnancy tests I took (at home) came out negative. It has been almost three weeks since I had sex. Until then, I had been intimate but never sex. It was my first time with him.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013