Period is late. Have headache, abdominal pain and enlarges breasts. Pregnancy?

Hi doctor I'm portia nd 21,frm South Africa.I was supposed to gt my period 3days ago and thrz stil no sign..I have 2 days left until month end nd hvnt seen ma period fr the month.I have endless headaches and hve abdorminal pains but thy arnt breasts have enlarged,my bras r nw smaller.well de most shocking thng iz iv neva missd m period even wen my bf nd I neva used a condom nd wen he comes on me.I was strting to thnk I cnt fall preg,cuz we have been trying but I'd stil c my period.nw I dnt c it...wat cud b happnin to me
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Since your periods are late by 3 days, the chances of pregnancy are there. You can wait for few more days and if the period does not come then test your urine for pregnancy using a test kit available over the counter.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal