Period is late. Have frequent urination, burping, tired and feel hungry. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Hello! I got my period 5 days late this month. This is the first time that I was late, usually I have a steady 28 aday cylce or then a 26 or 27 day cycle. At the end of May it will be a year that I am not on the 'pill' anymore. Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. I have the following symptoms for almost 5 days now, I urinate alot, I am hungry all the time, 'burping' alot, is tired, and I suddenly have a problem with my skin. I did a home pregnancy test, but the results was negative. What can be the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013