Period is late. Have cramping and bloating. Pregnancy test negative. Could I be pregnant?

Hi I am four days late on my preiod, I have cramping and bloating for over a week but no period. I have been fatigued but also had a long day at week at work so I can t tell what it s from. I took a pregnancy test this morning but it came back negative, I m usually regular. I cam off bith control about two months ago so my husband and i could prepare for trying this summer. I m worried because I have been out a couple times last week thinking the pain was just period cramps and had been drinking. Could I still be pregnant?? So confused I have never been late accept when I was pregnant and miscarried last January. I m 27
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Dear Mrs, you should wait for 3 days more, after that if period will not come then try for repeat preg color test, USG.