Period is late. Had unprotected sex. Had taken Topamax for migraines. Pregnancy test negative. Cause?

I am 6 days passed my due date for my period and it still hasn t come. My cycle normally lasts 30days. I had unprotected sex several times with my husband over the course of four days later in my cycle (should have ovulated before then.) I was taking Topamax 25mg once a day for migraines. I stopped two weeks ago (and before we had sex). I also am on Amoxicillian for strep throat . Also during the last month my dad passed away. Over the past week I took three pregnancy tests and got all negative results. Am I testing too soon, can the medication give me a negative result, or am I just stressed over my dad passing away? Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013