Period is late. Had taken Cerezette pill. Sore breasts and gums. Pregnancy?

Do you still have a period on the cerezette pill? If you are, then I'm a week late, my boobs are sore and my gums are sore too; could i possibly be pregnant? I've only been taking the pill for a month and my boyfriend and I had sex without a condom when we were drunk after I had only been taking the pill for 4 days. He did come inside me, so could I be pregnant? I've heard that the pill isn't as effective in the first week or so. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013