Period is late. Had sex. Have fatigue, headache, cramping and brown discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi. I am 17 years old and recently have had sex with my boyfriend. it is a pretty high chance that i could be pregnant, but i am not sure. i am 3 days late for my period. i have had been very fatigue and have had a headache . i have had mild cramping for about a week. just today i noticed some pink spotting when i went to the bathroom. now when i check im having some fleshy brown discharge , nothing too noticeable. what could this mean? it s nothing like my normal period blood which is rather dark and heavy
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013