Period is late. Did not have relation during ovulation. Took Norocin for ecoli infection. Reason?

/hello, i had confirmed ovulation via ultra sound on 18th feb however its been 28 days past ovulation and still no pregnancy i did a blood test and during ovulation i had no contact with my husband. what do you think is the problem in my situation?i should also mention that i took norocin for 14 days after an ecoli it possible that this drug is responsible for the delay?i never had a cycle over 33 days the past 5 years.thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013