Period is late. Can Gynaset cause any problem if I am pregnant?

Hello Doctor, I generally get my periods in 30-32 days from last -months.. And my last period was on Feb1,2013.. I consulted to my doctor on Mar 6,2013 when it didn;t come till then.. She had done urine test which was negative and then she asked me to take gynaset for three days.. which i took between 8-10 of March.. Now i am worried, because i didn t get my periods till now.. also is it possible that i am pregnant and the test was taken on 6th was little early.. and now i ve taken the dose of gynaset.. does this can effect my pregnancy, if i am ..???
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013