Period is late. Am underweight and prescribed to take protein supplement. Advice?

hi doc how r u my name is bernadine, my problem is that i have skipped my mences from the last flow on the 27th jan 2013, i am positive am not pregrant and the last intercourse i had was on my anniversary which was 24th jan i had normal flow for 4days and then was stressed out t work and home now its passed tis month i visited my doc for a internal check and diagnosed with negative results no csyts etc normal ovaries and that my lining was thin and i would bleed in a few days and less of appetite that i was also underweight . she told me i should take protein supplement and take primulut 2ce daily for 5days and then bleeding wud commence. i have started it yesterday..advice further.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Hi Bernadine,
My advice for you is to be cool as you have started taking medicine. So be stress free,relax and eat healthy foods like fruits, vegetables. You did not mention your age,however if it is menopausal age,you need not worry at all.
After finishing that tablet,you will bleed in a week.
Take care mrs.Bernadine.