Period is delayed. Had protected sex and lost virginity. Have burning and cramps. Pregnancy?

Hi . I am a female of 25 years. Recently i had sex with my boyfriend. I lost my virginity as it was my first time .He used condom. The time i lost my V i started bleeding and we stoped making love . He even didnt ejaculated. But now its been six days from that day , my periods have delayed by 4 days and my genitial part burns when i pee. Can i be pregnant and what bout this burning and cramps in lower abdomen . Help me i am stressed.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013