Period is abnormal. Had Dermoid ovarian cyst removed. Have PCOS. Have bloating and sensitive nipples. Suggestions?

I had a dermoid ovarian cyst removered from my right ovary on 9th jan. I had a normal period at the end of February and march, but this month I have had a pink discharge when I wipe after urinating but nothing else.
I have also been having twinges in my right ovary - similar to those during ovulation, for the week my period was due.
I have pcos so usually have irregular periods but have had pre-menstrual symptoms such as bloating, spots and sensitive nipples at the time my period was due (last Tuesday). I am sexually active and am not using any form of contraception. I am 33.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013