Period has not started. Have frequent urination and tiredness. Is it pregnancy or premenopause?

Hello. I have recently turned 44, I am sexually active. My last cycle was very light but last for the 5 days. I am use to very heavy cycles. I am now 4 days late. I have taken an at home preggers test and it was negative. I didn t take it first thing in the morning which i recently read is the best time to take it. I am having frequent urination , tired and some stomach light, swimmy stomach pains. What could this be (pregnancy or perimenipause?) and when should I see my doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013