Period has come twice in one month

Hi I am having issues with my period I got it eight days ago and now it is back, the first time I got it this month it was dark brown and lasted four days and now its back like a normal period
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010

omg im pretty much goin threw the same thing right now! i called my doctor noOne picked up so im goin to try again becuz i need to no wats wrong if it is something wrong!

Anonymous's Response

Oh really, why it is like that Monica? You should have normal type of discharge each time right, if this is the case, I thknk there should be some infection right.