Period from 21 days, no clots, smear test negative, thyroid working normally, no pain

Hi I m 32 and have been having a period for 21 days. The flow can vary between light to medium with no clots. I have recently had a smear test which was negative, I m not pregnant and not on any contraceptive tablets etc. I have been diagnosed with thyroid cysts but all the tests shows my thyroid working normally! I have had very few cramps and hardly any pain in the first week of bleeding I ha my normal feeling of a period . Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012