Period flow not normal, dark red, not heavy, constipation, bloating. Possible reason?

About a month ago, me and this boy were fooling around. He went in me but didn t penetrate or finish. I had my period a week after so I wasn t worried. This month my period started at a normal time but this time there was something strange about it. It wasn t a normal flow. It was dark red, almost black and not heavy. I started my period on Monday. It is now Thursday and it is completely gone. For the past month, my appetite has been crazy! I can t stop eating! I have been experiencing a little bit of constipation and bloating . My main concern is my period flow this month. I researched a bit online and all that pops up is pregnancy symptoms . Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012