Period delayed, tender breasts, swollen stomach. Pregnancy test came negative. Could I still be pregnant?

I am nearly a week late and I am never late. Also I have tender breasts my entire stomach is swollen and I have sharp pain that comes and goes like contractions on my right side as well as a lingering dull uncomfortable pain. I have been checked for multiple medical conditions but all tests were normal and my urine test was negative for pregnancy. I also have an extra spot of swelling near my belly button that is a few inches it possible for me to be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013