Period delayed, no pregnancy symptoms, hpt negative, last menstrual cycle short. Is something wrong?

um.. ok I am about 10 days late, two hpt and both negative.. I am not ill, I haven t had a change in scheduele, nor have I lost or gained significant weight to have delayed the cycle.. My last one was very short but it still appeared and they generally last 3-7 days depending anyway so this didn t feel abnormal.. but now I am slightly concerned something more could be wrong. I have tried to book to see a dr but there hasn t been anything available for when I am not at work, and there is noone to currently cover me
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013