Period delayed, hcg, urine strip shows positive. Ultrasound shows thick menstrual blood. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, My period delay for 2 months and I test the urine HCG show positive. 1 day before I do the transvaginal ultrasound , the doctor told me my uterus have thick menstrual blood and an ovul, the period will come soon. She give me norethisterone( morning 2 pills and evening 2 pills). She told me after stop the norethisterone for 2 days,period will start. I finish the norethisterone for 3 days,but no period yet. And the urine test strip is positive. Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013