Period delayed. Breast heavy and warm. Can it be due to sex?

I am pretty positive that I am not pregnant. But my period is late than usual. I think last time I had my period was 26th of June. Since my period is pretty normal, it should be here any time soon. My breasts are really heavy and warm. It happens whenever I am about to have period. But I am getting confused. My boyfriend and I had a protected sex and pretty positive that condoms didn t break. I am wondering my delayed period is due to having too much sex, since we haven t seen each other for a while. We had 3 sex per day for a week. Mine was hurting at the end but then I thought it felt normal after just taking a break. Can having too much sex at a time could delay my period? I ve been stressing out so much. I took 3 pregnancy tests so far, and all came negative. Two I took before my expected period date and one I took on my expected period date. Any advise would really appreciated. Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
May 2013
Though condom was used, if there was any accidental spillage of pre-ejaculate fluid into vagina then we should think about the possibility of pregnancy. If nothing happened like that then the chance of pregnancy is less.
Intercourse may not affect the menstrual cycle but stress and strain can alter the cycle by affecting hypothalamo-pituitary-ovarian axis.
So you once go for blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility.
If comes negative you consult gynecologist and after examination go for tablets for withdrawal bleeding.