Period cramps witout bleeding. Had sickness and headaches. Why pregnancy test is negative?

I am an 18 yr old female, Im 4 11 and 100 lbs I got on the depo shot Jan 14th 2012 and I was suppose to get the shot again March 14th 2012 I never did. I still have not had a period, cramps but no bleeding . I had morning sickness for two weeks and lost 3 lbs but it went away and now im hungry all the time, horrible mood swings that i cant control, dark circle around my nipples, bloated, no stomach pain, headaches , and negative pregnancy test? I need help I dont know why im having these symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012