Period came early and lasted 3 days. Have nausea, stomach pain, back pain and tiredness. Pregnancy?

Hello my name is Erika I'm a teenager I'm 15 years old. I had my period on the 13th of April I was suppose to get it on the 18th. It was really short it only lasted for 3 days. On the first day it was dark blood like brownish and the next two days I was just spotting. Since then I been feeling nauseous, stomach pains, back pains, I been a lot more tired then usual, I eat more then usual, I have to use the bathroom a lot more then usual, my breast hurt and the veins on them starting to pop out, I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative but I'm still feeling all this symptoms. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013