Period absent. Ultrasound report shows no cardiac activity, no fetal growth, date change. Same problem before

Hi doctor My wife is pregnant, she has completed 9 weeks her LMP was 31.10.12, we have gone for ultrasound on 3rd jan-13 , according to that report it was showing 7 week 2 days only without any cardiac activity & non growth of fetal pole , yesterday again doctor checked through intra vaginal test (ultrasound) , according to her it is only 6 weeks & 1 days without any cardiac activity & non growth of fetal pole, she has shown negative chances of pregnancy, doctor advised lupi HCG 5000iu injection , safstart tablet, ecosprin tablet, & Duphaston 10mg, plz advise us whether lupi HCG 5000iu injection works or worthless with side effects? we are so much worried because once we have already faced the same problem and got abortion.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013