Perineum swelling, burning and itchy anus, numerous bumps with dry skin, suspicion of multiple fissures, taken medicines, no relief. Advice?

I ve been to the doctor several times for pain and swelling in the perineum , also burning itching of the anus . I was told I have multiple fissures. There are alot of bumps and dry skin that is occuring. I also had a UTI and staphycollis aureus infection. Went through several rounds of antibiotics. This has been going on since February of this year and I m beginning to go crazy. I don t know what else to do.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012