Perimenopause, IBS, bloated, discomfort, stomach pain, emotional imbalance. Done blood test. Suggest?

i am 49 yrs old, am in perimenopause, confirmed by blood test last year. I had erratic periods for a few months last year, then menstruated as normal for 5 months. I have had unprotected sexual intercourse regularly and last menstruated in December 2012. I have no signs of pregnancy other than a growing belly, my clothes are tight, although I have been feeling very tired and a bit nauseous. My mother died in December so have been dealing with a fair bit of emotional upheaval too, IBS? I had a negative pegnancy test in March 2013, but continue to feel bloated and very uncomfortable in lower abdomen. I am concerned that I may still be pregnant, I also felt a faint fluttering sensation earlier this week.

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013