Perimenopause. Had unprotected sex. Had pinkish discharge, sore nipples. Test negative. Still be pregnant?

Hi. My name is Denise. I am a 51 year old perimenopausal woman. I have had unprotected sex many times in the past couple of months. The day (or close to the day) I was supposed to have my period, I got pinkish discharge then enough to keep a tampon in for a couple of days but not lots. I have always had light periods. My nipples are a little sore. I took a home pregnancy test (not first urine ) and it came back negative. Can I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013