Pericarditis, ibuprofen, feels weak, light headed, anxious and out of breathe after lifting weight, chest pain. Is this normal?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with pericarditis about 2 weeks ago. I have been on ibuprofen and had been feeling quite good! I was in a friends house last nite while he was fixing a tv to his wall. I was helping him and after supporting the weight of the tv just above shoulder height for about 3 minutes I was out of breath and feeling lightheaded and became quite anxious. After sitting down for about 10 minutes I decided to drive home. During the drive my eyes felt dry and I felt a little light heeded and weak. When I got home I began to feel very light headed and felt I was going to pass out. I was very short of breath and had chest pain . Is this normal for pericarditis?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012