Pericarditis. Heavy smoker, smoke marijuana. Trying to quit. Cause?

Hi I'm 28 years old and have been diagnosed with pericarditous I was a heavy cigarette smoker currently have cut down to under half a pack and am continuing trying to quit. I also smoke marijuana and I do not purchase low grade. Always high grade very good stuff. I am wondering if the marijuana is something that would cause more problems associated with the pericarditous. I have not smoked anywhere near my normal amount because I am worried it may do damage. But when I went to the hospital and and told the dr I was a heavy user of both he said quit smoking tobacco and not a word about the marijuana
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013