Peribronchial cuffing, asthma. Previously had whopping cough, pneumonia. Liquid steroids taken, on seritide 100. Advise?

Hi I have a ten year old daughter whom has had a cough since the age of five when I first took her to the local hospita. Her xray showed peribronchial cuffing and I was told this was ashma. However she has stuggled with breathing difficulyies since that time and suffering whopping cough and pneumonia in 2010,m she takes seritide 100 twice a day 2 puffs in morning and two at night. She has had chest infections every month since oct 12 and had to have several courses of liquid steriods. She's under UCLH hospital. But after looking up what's been diognosed I feel very concerned I have not been told the extent of her condition and what's caused it. Can u advuise me what I can d please? Many thsnks Michelle!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013