Perianal abscess developed after fissurectomy and spincterotomy. Suffering from infection. Have pus formation. Any suggestions?

Hi.. I had a perianal abscess that developed after having a fissurectomy and sphincterotomy.. The abscess was lanced and drained, follow up 1 week later, abscess re infected, it was lanced and drained again, I was told to follow up in 3 weeks. I go this Friday for my follow up. seems like the incision closed up and the pus is oozing from the abscess site.. How many times will this have to be lanced before it heals. I am crazy with keeping the area clean. very frustrated..
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013