Peri-menopausal, have right sided abdominal pain, burning in groin. History of prolapsed lumbar discs. Remedy?

Hi I am a 48yr old female, peri-menopausal and have been experiencing right sided abdo pain for a few days. It is not constant and presents as an extrememly sharp stabbing/burning pain when I cough or sneeze and also an occassional burning pain in the right groin . I was hospitalised 3 months ago for 2 prolapsed lumbar discs and experienced some intense burning pain in my right groin area due to trapped nerve. There do not appear to be any other symptoms at this time and I am in good health otherwise. many thanks for any advice you may be able to offer. Denise
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012