Performing cunnilingus, small hole under clitoral hood, black hair coming out of hole. Treatment?

My girlfriend and I were being intimate a little bit ago and while performing cunnilingus , I felt something stabbing me in the tongue . Upon closer examination, I noticed a small hole no larger than a needle under her clitoral hood but above her clitoris and 2 black hairs coming out of said hole. I tried to pull them out with tweezers to which she experienced immense pain. I know this isn t normal, but is it dangerous? Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  237 Awaiting Answer