Performed cunnilingus, tingling sensation in penis. Advise?

Hello doctor,
I had a brief exposure about a week back which i regret so much. I performed cunnlingus on a sex worker just before having protected sex. I have read and researched that Cunnilingus has almost zero risk for HIV contraction however I am
worried of other STDs. about 3 days after the exposure, i am getting this delicate tingling sensation inside my penis but it is not painful and there is no burning sensation when urinating. It is just slightly discomforting. However I want to ask what this could be? Could it be a genital wart inside? what antibiotics can I take to prevent anything else from developing such as gonnorhea? also my question is participating in oral activity such as cunnlinugus, could the std be passed on to genitals even though it was only a brief oral exposure?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013