Perforated ulcer and diverticulitis, have cholesterol. Had TIA. On aspirin and zantac. What should the dosage be?

I had a TIA so was put on several medications, including a coated baby aspirin and Zantac (because of a perforated ulcer and diverticulitis two years ago). The aspirin and Zantac are to be taken every day for the long-term, but I worry about Zantac long-term. Do you think there's any risk to just taking an enteric 81 mg aspirin by itself every day? ( I also was prescribed a cholesterol-lowering drug - Zetia 10 mg - and Atenolol 25 mg.) Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013