Pepsi increases my heart beats, is this normal ? please advise me

Pepsi increases my heart beats, is this normal? and why it happens? should i stop drinking more?
I know that caffeine in general raise heart beat, but i noticed that before i even complete a can of a pepsi my heart tries to jump faster! why this happens to me? is it normal to all people? should i stop drinking this immediatly? thanks for advise
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Here is a good site for you to read. It gives 8 reasons people drink soda and 16 reasons people should give up drinking soda. It is very interesting.