Pentavalent whole cell vaccine instead of hexavalent cellular vaccine

Respected Sir, We have a child is about 2 months old. My question is about his vaccination. My wife went to see a doctor in a private hospital in another city for herself. She met a child specialist there. The doctor in that hospital gave my child a dose of a vaccine Hexavalent A cellular and told her about its benefits (NO fever , Pain etc) over Pentavalent whole cell vaccine which is usually available in government hospitals. Because she needs to travel the long distance to see that doctor again , so my question is can my child be given Pentavalent whole cell vaccine instead of Hexavalent A cellular vaccine for the second dose ? We mainly want to avoid any complications that may occur with the change of vaccine at second dose. Pentavalent whole cell vaccine is easily available in our city and provided there is no complication regarding its use after a first dose of Hexavalent A cellular vaccine, she can save much time and money. This question mainly seems for a child specialist and thank you so much for answering and satisfying my question. Looking forward to your answer,
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jun 2010