Penis weakness, difficulty getting proper erection. Want to increase sperm count

hi doctor, i am 30 years of age, my penis is week from base and having issue in proper erection.. it gets bent during erection... and even erection is not so hard.....i want it to get stronger and harder erection as i am getting married in coming months and increase sperm count as well.. i dn't share it with clinical doctors face to face because i feel shy... if you could help me then it would be a great favor..waiting your response at " YYYY@YYYY "
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013