Penis turned up at end after T treatment. Possible cause? How to get it corrected?

I am 50 years old as of November. My pennis has always been striaght as an arrow untill a few months back. now it has turned up at the end and looks like a fish hook. I have been married to the same woman for 31 years. I did notice that it started after my doctor put me on low T treatment. Can this be a cause and what can I do to get back to the way it was. My wife says that she cannot feel me at all now during intercourse and she has now developed the theroy that It is all caused by me seeing someone eles, which simply is not the case. It is however very alarming to me also. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012