Penis touched vagina, no penetration, delayed periods, sore breasts. Chances of pregnancy?

Just recently my boyfriends penis touched just the outside of my vagina , but didnt go in. And i dont know if there was pre-cum in his penis, but if there was could i get pregnant? I was supposed to get my period on the 15 of december but havnt got it yet and is now 8 days late. My breasts hurt but i have had no wetness or discharge from my vagina? Pease help!!
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
May 2013
If you had intercourse around the time of ovulation then there is possibility for pregnancy because sometimes precum can contain few spermatozoa.
But delay in periods can occur due to many causes and also the symptoms you mentioned can be seen in other conditions like premenstrual syndrome etc.
So you go for preferably blood test or urine test for pregnancy to detect the possibility.